____________________________________
I realised after loading this picture up, I have not been updating the photo blog. My apologies will do it soon.
I think this picture expresses me pretty well. Because I do not have the exact words for descriptions, this photo will do its talking. Saturaday with the oldies and checking out this youth service turned out pretty good.
Being at the beach with an old friend, talking away and smoking. Lunch with 2 more Oldies. Later on checking out the service before meeting up the oldies again for dinner and drinks later on.
Really, the above picture express me well.
I do believe there are plans for me. I just need a hand when I seem to lost my way in my race. I need faith, belief and love. Of course not those partner relationship, but another form of 'Love'.
I Believe my short life will hold great future. I will also meet that gorgeous guy. One fine day.